An art form that is dying. Will this young man come to the rescue? He is not sure if he wants to take this tradition forward.
This young man has to carry his traditions forward. He is a son of Pothraj and is destined to become one. It is not an easy decision for him to make if he wants to take this tradition forward and keep it alive. Will he make ends meet just by taking up this art?
This film is a dedication of sorts to the street performers and all other culture and traditions which are an art in itself which deserves an audience if not a stage.
- DIRECTOR: NIHAR SHANTANU BHAVE
- PRODUCER: CURRY CULTURE PRODUCTIONS
- STORY AND SCREENPLAY: NIHAR SHANTANU BHAVE
- DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: SHUBHANKAR SOUNDANKAR
- EDITOR: SHUBHANKAR SOUNDANKAR
- MUSIC: MOHIT SHANDILYA
- CAST: DIGVIJAY ANDHORIKAR, MAYUR JETHE, REVATI DESHMUKH, SUMANT PHADKE, AGASTYA CHIGHLIKAR, GAYATRI CHIGHLIKAR