He thought money is everything, sadly they cannot talk to you and give human company.
If there is one thing that Corona virus has taught us then it is that nobody is Indispensable. Short film Kannadi ascertains this fact. A government Babu, who never cared about anyone’s feelings in his hey days is now a victim of loneliness. His wife has passed away and children are working in the cities. Friends do not want to meet him recalling his high handed ways. But he has loads of money! How will that help during tough times when he yearns for human company?
Kannadi is a thought provoking drama and is a lesson for all those who run behind money. One has to be compassionate and not cruel as what we sow, so shall we reap.
Kannada short film Kannadi is well-made with a good message. Visuals are good and acting could have been better with more effective dialogue delivery. Overall it is beautiful effort of letting the world know that being humble is the way of life.
- DIRECTOR(S) RAVINDRA RAMDURGKAR
- PRODUCER(S) RAVINDRA PANT
- ORIGINAL STORY DR.VEERESH HANDIGI
- SCREENPLAY DR.VEERESH HANDIGI
- DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY KRISHNA PANT
- FILM EDITOR RAGHAVENDRA PANT
- SOUND EDITOR KRISHNA PANT
- CAST RAVINDRA PANT RAVINDRA RAMDURGKAR PRAKASH JOSHI RAGHAVENDRA PANT PRIYANKA NAVALUR RASHMI JOSHI CO-ARTIST KRISHNAMURTHY KARKOON D.G.KULKARNI S. PARVATI MARUTI INGALALLI J. AKSHATA