A sister’s monologue…
She has lost the count of the number of times that they drag and take her brother. It all started with her mother’s death and several times she had requested her father to give him a chance. Brutal things happen if her brother is at home. But she is not scared of him and she cannot live without him. Though he cannot talk, he is a good actor says his father. There is something unusual here. She hates when they take him away, because then she will have to act.
- DIRECTOR(S) ANUJ RAMACHANDRAN
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER(S) K RAMACHANDRAN NAIR
- PRODUCER(S) SRUTHI SETHUMADHAVAN
- ORIGINAL STORY "I HATE IT WHEN MY BROTHER CHARLIE HAS TO GO AWAY"
- SCREENPLAY ANUJ RAMACHANDRAN
- DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY RR VISHNU
- FILM EDITOR SURAAJ ATTINGAL
- SOUND EDITOR RAMEEZ MOHAMED
- MUSIC COMPOSER RAMEEZ MOHAMED
- CAST JAYAKRISHNAN S MEENAKSHI SANTHOSH VENJARAMAOODU APPU SHIVANI KANNAN NAYAR ANAND MANMADAN VINESH VISHWANATH